AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2776|回复: 2

Tina @ Lafe Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-8 13:19:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Was in the area and decided to drop by and check out Tina based on previous reviews, got a tip that the pictures on the website are really hers.It's a really high traffic plaza, I'd recommend parking in the back and using the back door.
Tina greeted me in a thin white lab coat, the coat did little to hide her lingerie underneath. My eyes were automatically drawn to her cleavage which was pouring out of her outfit. Facially she is average looking, looks to be about in her early 40s, frankly I felt a hint of dissapointment that the face did not live up to the body. One look at her cleavage and my sense of dissapointment was pushed aside.
As soon I was through the door, Tina removed her lab coat to expose a tight body of a 20 something year old.  Her lingerie was cut real short, the seam cutting just above her panties. She strutted slowly to the room with me gawking and following behind.

I asked for a hard massage, the pressure was dissapointing. Overall her massage was nothing to call home about. 30 mins in and the flipped happened. This is where her service shine. Very playful and non restrictive. Extras were discussed and her menu is very liberal, once again could be YMMV. Took my time to explore every inch of her glorious melons. Then the panties came off and I suddenly detect a feint smell. My hand was free to roam and it confirmed the smell is real and quite strong. Paid for extras but barely partake, my enthusiasm instantly vaporised, hurried and blasted my load in 5 mins and decided the other 25 mins was better spent getting a massage.

Tina is very friendly and outgoing, tries really hard to please. If youre not phased by a smelly cooch, then give her a visit. The mileage you get for the price is quite amazing.

Extras rates are as followed (20/40/60/80)
Sessions are $30hh, $60h

Overally ratings
Face: 5.5
Body: 8.5
Massage: 6
Service: 9

Smelly cooch is a deal breaker. Alot of fun could be had if it wasn't for the odor

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 17:58:25 | 显示全部楼层
我賣水產的,蟹臭了一定不能拿出來賣,貨主不知已經臭了嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-9 15:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
Smelly cooch could mean a lot of things, anywhere from poor hygiene to STIs.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 19:53 , Processed in 0.034522 second(s), 13 queries .