AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7155|回复: 24

Backpage.com share experience?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-20 11:27:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you guys find low rates? Did you have any drama (fake pictures)? Some girls are really young.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 12:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
as if i see op's tragic and heart-broken encounter when he meets with someone on the backpage

the backpage has too low a credibility to be a reliable platform

i guess 9 out of 10 photos are fake

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 12:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
never good for me.

All to often the pictures are fake.
Almost always.
When I have gone based on reviews I have always been disappointed.
The girl may be $120 or so per HH but there have always been issues.
Bad location, dirty room, etc.

Stick with a well reviewed agency and girl.
It is worth the extra $20-$40

There is something tempting about finding that hidden indy gem at $120 per HH but
it is like finding a 4 leaf clover
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 13:19:47 | 显示全部楼层
Read more posts in this forum please, I remember SmallPotato did write something here telling how those Ads and photos are edited and published by two local Chinese. If those service providers are so young, pretty and hot as appeared in the Ads, would they be selling so cheap? $60 or $80/hh,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 13:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
Do you guys find low rates?

Can you buy a BMW for a thousand bucks?

Did you have any drama (fake pictures)?

If I knew the pictures are fake, why on earth would I get myself into the drama.

Some girls are really young.

18 years old is young and legal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 16:57:14 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2015-5-20 12:28
as if i see op's tragic and heart-broken encounter when he meets with someone on the backpage

the b ...

Don't guess, 999 of 1000 pictures on BP is fake.
Usually when u call and ask when can they provide service, they will tell you "now"<<u know what i mean if u are smart enough
I had actually visited 2 Bp girls(or c9), all i did is give them 20tips adn the leave
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 16:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2015-5-20 13:19
Read more posts in this forum please, I remember SmallPotato did write something here telling how th ...

even those selling 120/140 hh are not worth too bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 18:04:35 | 显示全部楼层
Comments below is not directed at OP or anyone in particular. It is just my general observation.

光棍佬教仔, 便宜莫貪. When something seems too good to be true, it usually isn't true. Unfortunately there are many naive or inexperienced wolves out there who are both greedy and cheap, which is a very bad combination.

Something that sells for a very high priced isn't necessarily good, but cheap stuff definitely won't be good. When I say low price I'm talking about something that sells well below the average price in the local market. I'm not comparing price differences across different cities or countries.

Like newspapers and Wechat... Backpage is one of those avenues where the worst quality MMs (or their agents) advertise. The obvious advantage, is that unlike an open forum, customers that get ripped off cannot expose them to other potential customers. Thus, the MM pics and descriptions on Backpage are usually not just exaggerated, they are downright FAKE. Especially if those are ads of Asian "girls" (more like grannies).

Asian MM ads on BP will always use fake pics of hot models or AV stars with the face blurred or cropped out. They will always claim to be 18-25, but most of the time will actually be 40+, if you get anyone 35yo, consider yourself very lucky. There will never be any young Asian girls on BP, and I'm speaking from many years of experience here.

Non-Asian MM's, also full of scams, although yes there is a chance of running into someone genuinely young but trust me, you don't want to see those. They are either psychotic drug addicts or underaged girls that is kidnapped/coerced by their pimp/boyfriends. The police is constantly cracking down on those and you will get in very deep shit. There is also countless stories of would-be customers who get robbed or extorted once they enter the motel room.

Overall, you get what you pay for and it is much advised to stick with well-reviewed agencies with a history that goes back at least a year or more because that gives enough time for any negative reports to surface. Wolves have a natural instinct to hunt, and cheap/greedy wolves want to pay second-hand Corolla prices to get a Ferrari. Ain't gonna happen, and you will get burnt everytime. Yet the temptation and impossible fantasy of finding that one undiscovered gem will allow the little head to over-rule the big head everytime.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 18:30:47 | 显示全部楼层
baby55699 发表于 2015-5-20 16:58
even those selling 120/140 hh are not worth too bro

Higher price does not mean a guarantee of quality and service in BP, of course, $120 or $140/hh would be better than those of $60 or $80/hh. Why not take a try to experience yourself rather than hearing what others say.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-20 20:08:56 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2015-5-20 18:04
Comments below is not directed at OP or anyone in particular. It is just my general observation.

Couldn't agree more, BP is not a reliable source as 99.99% of the pictures are fake and indeed you only get what you pay for.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 03:35 , Processed in 0.035515 second(s), 13 queries .