AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10099|回复: 24

A question related to BBFS ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-17 17:26:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I recently saw a MM that I really like for a 6th time repeat.  She was very happy to see me as we had great past sessions and I knew she was into me since when we do missionary she will hug onto me and when I tried to let go, her body will bent towards me don't wanting me to let go.

Then when I had my past session with her last week, after getting my BBBJ, she popped a question, she was like "Condom?".  I was wondering what that means, does it means she is willing to offer BBFS?  Like I am saying, if a girl must definitely use a condom, she wouldn't even ask and pop it on for me.  By asking, is she implying she is giving me the BBFS option?

I then decided to test her and flipped her down in bed and going on top so my JJ is closer to her pussy.  She then asked again:  "Condom?".  I was then thinking again, if she wanted BBFS when my JJ was that close to her sister, she wouldn't ask again.....At this point, I didn't want to continue my test as I don't want things to get out of hand so I was like yes.

Don't get me wrong as I would never do BBFS with a MM, but I am wondering if she did want to give me that option and if she would had done BBFS with me?  There was a past couple of times when this happened to me but I plainly ignored it as I didn't like those girls as much as I did with this 1.  However, this one is one of my favorites so if she does give BBFS to selected customers, I am debating to stop seeing her hence is why I am asking this question.

Please don't ask me who she is since I don't want to ruin her business is I wont answer.  What do you guys think?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 18:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
How would you know if she aint testing you to see if you are a BBFS customers and is also trying to decided if she wants to see you again based on this?

The fact that she asked you a second time sounds like she is playing games trying to entice you to come back see her more often.

You should had just said:  "No Condom" back to her when she asked the second time and see what she would say.  I think it will be ok to back out after she agrees to not do it without a condom.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 18:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
Who is this girl btw?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 18:24:49 | 显示全部楼层
She merely asked if you are ready to screw.

If you won't do BBFS, why did you test her and then start this thread asking questions? I don't believe what you said.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 20:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
I think she' s just asking if you're ready to go ahead and uh uh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 20:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
I can only say if she is willing to have bbfs with you, she can also do the same with other customers. She is a whore working hard for money and is not looking for a husband from a group of Johns.
Also, whether you take the bbfs or not, it is a private matter between you and her and you should keep it to yourself.
It appears to me the purpose of this post is just a show-off (炫耀) .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 21:05:21 | 显示全部楼层
If you like Nike shoes, "Just do it!".

If you use AMEX Card, "Don't leave home without it."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 21:19:54 | 显示全部楼层
I don't get it. Why didn't you just ask her?
1) can I not use condom?
If yes 2) do you allow other customers not to use condom? (If that's your concern but she might lie anyway)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 21:53:27 | 显示全部楼层
u question is interesting, mm just said condom? i always get the meaning is do u want to star the main part? aka put in or not! i dont know howyou come up with this problem.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-17 22:28:48 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like it is just a personal interpretation that the OP felt at the spot. He could have misinterpreted it or maybe he really had that gut feeling somehow!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 12:12 , Processed in 0.036219 second(s), 13 queries .