AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 23756|回复: 5

Anyone seen Baby at VIP Spa recently?

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-17 01:06:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was reading the review about her and got interested, but I've only been a spa once and had a bad experience.  I called VIP Spa earlier today and asked what times she worked and was told that she works everyday. This doesn't match the days that was written in the review, so I assume they were just trying to make me visit. Has anyone visited recently and knows what days she works? I hate to be rude and leave the spa if I find out that Baby isn't there and leave.

This is the review that I read: http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1

Thanks in advance.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-17 01:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
It would appear that the person that answered the phone for you was not the keeper/owner. This happens often at most Asian spas when whichever MM happens to be available picks up the phone. No matter who you ask for, they will tell you that she is available. MM's that work for a short-term at any given spa won't give a fuck about protecting the spa's reputation or their boss' long-term interests. They will try to screw you over for a quick buck. This applies to almost all Asian spas in the GTA. So it really helps if you are a regular and know the keeper. Otherwize sometimes its a hit or miss.

Baby doesn't work everyday. I believe she works 3-4 days per week (not fixed schedule), so your odds are basically 50-50. If you call, try to ask to talk to Lily (the keeper's name). She takes good care of her customers, and can be trusted to give you an honest answer about who is or is not working that day. Lily has a very high-pitched cutey/girly voice and her mother tongue is Mandarin but can also speak slightly-accented but fluent English and Cantonese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-28 19:50:22 | 显示全部楼层
Baby works Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-29 22:59:59 | 显示全部楼层
I never seen baby before, but last time I dropped by VIP, there was 2 young chin girl.  Please correct me if I am wrong but it feels like there are more chin girls @ MPs nowadays compared to the rest of the working industry.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-14 18:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
Went by the spa early Sat afternoon Sasa greeted me.  Told her I am looking for Baby and she said she is coming later...
Does the place have 2 shifts or the girls just come and go as they please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-14 21:05:24 | 显示全部楼层
I would say baby is as described in the review, but I had one experience with her and she just still seems very new and doesn't know much about massage, nor sensual BS.  I would let her get more experience before I see her again.  She is cute though, but I didn't have a connection and I probably would not repeat unless I heard she has improved considerably.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 03:23 , Processed in 0.038243 second(s), 13 queries .