AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4578|回复: 5

Ayumi @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-10 19:59:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you missed Jessica@BH, you get a second chance with Ayumi.   Ayumi is in the same age category as Jessica@BH and Love@SC.   She is 新鲜味道。 Ayumi is not a seasoned veteran MM so don't expect all kinds of moves and skills coming from her.  She's more like some girl you met in university.  She has a warm personality and she's friendly.   Her pictures make her too skinny.  Face is more fuller and rounder and more baby fat.  Moves are basic because she's not a veteran MM.  but lots of kissing.  I get the feeling she's only doing this short term and won't stay long.  IMO, I don't think she is mentally tough to last long as an MM.   So for wolves looking for a university type of girl experience, look for ayumi before she's gone.  If you are looking for a pro veteran MM who will do all kinds of moves with you, look elsewhere.

Face: good.  cute.  all natural.  no plastic surgery.  girl next door look.  a very nice girl you can take home to your parents.  Like one of those k students you would see at yonge and finch. but not like damn sexy hot.
Body: good.  more fuller.  not skinny.  I guess healthy weight.  pictures are probably 70% accurate.  nice smooth skin.
Attitude: very good.  
Service: average.  basic stuff.  She's not a seasoned veteran MM.
Personality: Warm
Non-smoker, no tattoos.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-11 06:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
Ah ..... same as LOVE? Hmm..... think about it .... thanks bro OPPA
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-11 07:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
Love is much better.  Love has more moves and more love making skills.   More sexy.

Ayumi was more unskilled. more like inexperienced.  So i felt i was with a university student and not with MM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-11 09:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
Bro THX  the world “OPPA” means what?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-1-11 11:07:35 | 显示全部楼层
bzhang49 发表于 2015-1-11 09:08
Bro THX  the world “OPPA” means what?

haha.  many kimchi knows this word.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-11 12:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for the comparison and recommendation
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 08:54 , Processed in 0.042026 second(s), 17 queries .