AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 19059|回复: 70

Getting Scammed - Whoring Experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-14 05:39:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
#1 - Dyed blonde hair, HK, 5'6, skinny, Big B Small C (cannot tell if fake or real), really "yiu" face => Banging hot stuff and mid 20s.

Negiatiated for a cheap overnight for a Saturday night.  MM lives accross the street from Yorkdale mall.  She calls me that day and tells me to go pick her up from her place @ 6pm.  Har Har, I thought in my head, you think it is my first day whoring?  I am so smart cause I know that Yorkdale Mall closes at 9pm on saturday so I said, sorry babe, I am busy until 10pm...LOL

Picked her up at 10pm, driving up dufferin to the 401 she suddenly tells me she is hungry and wants to pull into MacDonalds drive through for nuggets.  I was like sure, I can spot her $6.49 for a six pack.  I pull into the plaza.  Suddenly she went like, hey there is a shoppers that opens 24 hours in the same plaza.  Scanned.  Gold digger goes in and buys $3 bills worth of make up and I paid for it and she didnt feel hungry afterwards.

I reviewed the situation with my whoring Si-fu who is 50 years old that brought me into the game and 747.  He tells me that I should had waited until she was close to paying and then took off pretending to buy "pineapple juice".  Get 2 cans and go into the back of the line, one for me and give her the other one as a "gift" so she will think you are nice.  

#2 - Mainland Mando, skinny, real b cups, early 20s, 7/10 face, 5'6

Arranged for a overnight deal for 3 bills.  I am so smart for being able to talk it down from 8 bills to 3 and with the age and quality of this MM = bang deal.  Get by to her place that night.  She tells me that before we go back to her place she wants to walk her dog.  I was like, man this MM is very freaky, she wants to fuck in the park?  Does that mean I have to wipe my JJ with leafs?  I like, I like.  

Get to the park and walked for 10 minutes.  The gold digger tells me that it costs 3 bills to walk her dog.  I tell her that she can fuck off that my time that you just wasted costs one free fuck.  She thens says fine if you wanna be cheap dont pay me, what a bitch.  We continue the walk hugging onto me.  Suddenly the gold digger sticks her hands into my pants where she located where I placed my wallet while hugging onto me and grabs my cash and robs me.  Scanned.  Btw, I didnt get my overnight.

#3 - mid 30s, face is 6/10, skinny a cups mando girl that lived in HK

Been with this girl 2 times @ beauty pageant gig.  MM wants to go out with me and new to canada to get some daily neccessities.  I am a VIP at this place keeper didnt want me to have to pay anything other than gas money so lends this girl 2 bills for what she needs.

After finish shopping at P mall.  The gold digger tells me that she wants me to buy her a rolex.  I was like sure anything for you babe but I dont know where to get rolexes from so we gotta shop around.  First thing first, I was thinking to get her out of P Mall cause the freggin jellwery stores might carry them.   

The plan was to bring her to one or 2 places in search for a Rolex watch that for sure I know will not carry Rolexes and then tell her that I am tired, lets go to my place and fuck.  

Brought her to Markville, walk around for 1.5 hours.  Dang girl, no luck, I really want to find your Rolex for you.  I am so tired, but I will bring you to one more place.  I am so dam smart.  There is a Swarski Crystal store on the second floor of the time square which I am going to pretend to remember incorrectly that they sold Rolex watches.  Then it fuck time...LOL

Go to second floor of Time Square, no luck.  I was like:  girl, this is pissing me off, I love you so much that I really really wanna grab you a rolex.  Lets go back to after dinner and fuck, she was like yea.  When exiting into the parking lot with a big smile on my face and suddenly she was like:  hey cataz, there is a Rolex store right across the parking lot!!!!!  That was not banging.  I didnt know there was such a thing as a Rolex store.  LOL.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 05:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
Bro Cat ..... #1 matter seem unfinished? How this ended/completed (joy with your little brother). Good or bad?

#2 .... 3 bills for just walk in Park?

#3 ..... Casual wondering walk? You're single?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-14 06:24:33 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-12-14 05:55
Bro Cat ..... #1 matter seem unfinished? How this ended/completed (joy with your little brother). Go ...

With #1, I did get 2 really good fucks.  The physical appearance was flawless, her pussy was as tight as hell.  I guess the extra 3 bills did help.  During the second fuck, she tried to pull off my condom cause she wanted BBFS which I stopped her from doing.

With #2, the gold digger did request for 3 bills just to walk her dog and broke out of out original deal.  Like some of these MMs are fucked in the head, keep on telling me that I am cheap and on the other hand look wtf you are doing?  3 bills to walk your dog and when I dont pay that I am cheap?  

#3, yes I am single.  I bring females home sometimes.  I am in my 30s and cannot find anyone here cause the best i can do is a 5 to 6 out of 10 but I expected to get a hot model wife who loves me which is impossible in toronto so I rather fuck around
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 07:15:55 | 显示全部楼层
3 bills?  What did you expect?

1000 is minimum without bs and drama .  Last  experience was in school co-Ed dorm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 09:56:22 | 显示全部楼层
i rather just find a get a fuck doll from japan to avoid these dramas and money lost lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 09:59:07 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-14 06:24
With #1, I did get 2 really good fucks.  The physical appearance was flawless, her pussy was as ti ...

so wat happened to #3, did u get the rolex or a fuck?

#1 seems okay, at least u fucked someone good although a bit expensive

#2 is a total scam lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 11:28:15 | 显示全部楼层
Beware, x'mas season, yorkdale would extends it's hours...
What is pineapple juice? What's with the quote?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 11:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
He means that a senior wolf said that he should say something like I forgot to buy something when she is almost to the cashier. Then he goes buy pineapple juice then line up from the end. Then by the time he pays, she will be finished paying for her stuff. Then offer her the juice to be nice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 11:55:18 | 显示全部楼层
I was wondering is it just anything to get away from paying or it's something special about pineapple juice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-14 14:31:48 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2014-12-14 11:55
I was wondering is it just anything to get away from paying or it's something special about pineappl ...

pretty sure anything to get away with lol, it could be "orange juice"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 14:22 , Processed in 0.036917 second(s), 13 queries .