AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11803|回复: 16

Lily 私做楼上骨 Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-19 21:09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ben2009 suggested that I provide a review of Lily that advertises on this site.  I was being a bit selfish and wanted to keep her for myself.  Fewer customers, better service for me.☺
I have visited Lily about every 1½ to 2 weeks for a total of five times.  She is a native Cantonese speaker.  I would estimate her age to be in the mid 30’s but she looks younger.  Not a head-turner if you saw her on the street, but a GND type of face that I find very attractive.
On my first visit I was double booked and had to wait 20 minutes.  She did not seem very friendly and did not speak much.  It was basically SF1, massage, 30 second CBJ, puts on the lube then she is on her back, SF1 when you are done.  She laid there like a dead fish, no eye contact.  

For my second visit I booked a half-hour.  When I got upstairs, she said “you again” in Chinese.  I guess she did not expect to see me again after the first time.  Second time was essentially the same except that she was a bit more talkative.

On my third visit to Lily’s she was better and was friendlier.  For the FS part she started by massaging my penis with her breasts then onto CBJ.   Fourth and fifth visits a bit more breast play but she just lays there and more eye contact.

She is dressed during the massage part and then removes her clothes for the FS.  Each time that I visited, she was always wearing the same T-shirt and denim skirt.  Don’t remember if the panties and bra are the same.

Appearance: 8 – as mentioned above, I find her attractive. For others she may be 6 or 7. Breasts are large but soft and starting to sag.  She has bit of tummy fat.  She is unshaved and the carpet does not match the drapes.
Service:  Massage 7, I have had better.  FS-7, I don’t think I will get much more variety from her.  Her pussy is fairly tight though. I guess after so many guys they must get tired of us, especially when it is back-to-back.  Her CBJ is always short, just enough to get you hard.  Service can be inconsistent as some days she does not seem into it.
Damage: $120 for one hour including FS + $20 tip (no tip on the first visit).

I like the way she looks and her personality (no faking, what you see is what you get) hence I have repeated.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 17:11:22 | 显示全部楼层
Lily called me yesterday to express her thoughts after reading your review.

As per what she told me, she is glad that you enjoyed her services and appreciates that you wrote a review in support of her. However, she sees herself as a 按摩師傅 and not as MM selling her body. Therefore she feels uncomfortable to be 赤裸裸地 described in such graphic detail. She appreciates you and other wolves support, but would like to make the request that all future reviews focus more on the massage service details, and not so much on graphic elements of her body.

Thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-22 03:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
Ad section didn't mention fees for massages. How much is it (massage only) for hh or h?
Also, you give massage 7? What it means? Suppose she is professional .... right?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-22 05:17:23 | 显示全部楼层
The rate is $120 for the hour.
I do not know if she is professionally trained but the massage is the longest part of the time.
The massage is good and Lily tries her best.  It is not as good if you went to a clinic hence a 7.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-22 05:32:38 | 显示全部楼层
Which 楼上骨MP has certificate verifying she is professional? I am sure Lily has not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-22 08:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
I would like to have 2 hours Massage with FS, do you know the rate?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-22 09:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
Limon 发表于 2014-6-22 05:17
The rate is $120 for the hour.
I do not know if she is professionally trained but the massage is the ...

Regular clinic ... chiropractor [massage] experiences near 1st Markham place [ I done 4~5 times yearly there] $45/hh.
An English speaking oriental woman (age early 40) massage me ..... Very good skills. He ducky yepping soft speech (English) made my jj straight (face down that moment). When I face up my jj down immediately. Wooo .... call xxx(ZP) immediately (for release).
$120/h including FS ...... let me think about it ..... thanks brother.

One more question ... does Lily smoker? Or smelly room?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-22 21:29:56 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-6-22 09:19
Regular clinic ... chiropractor [massage] experiences near 1st Markham place [ I done 4~5 times ye ...

I have not seen her smoke or smell like smoke.
There are a lot of mid-eastern people in the building, so it has that smell.
Hope that helps.
As Ben mention, Lily wants to keep the comments limited to her massage and I will respect.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-23 19:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
請讓我替Lily講些公道的說話。我不是她的老顧客, 是一個颇新的客人, 幫襯了四次而已。她並不知我寫這帖子。

各位哥兒們未免太多要求了, 又要人有Cert. ,又彈人身裁。人地都說了主打是按摩, 但是純粹按摩又不能滿足客人, 因為很多哥兒都要求FS, 所以為了生計才做埋FS。百二蚊一個鐘又按摩, 又FS, 還要交戲,  是否貪心了些呢? 哥兒們又不是劉德華, 古天樂或是劉青云, 第一次碰上, 沒感覺是正常。我反而喜欢她的率直性格呢!

我不是寫手, 只是很喜欢她, 才挺身維護, 你們可以不認同, 各花入各眼, 她就是我的Miss Ten, 在我眼內, 無論樣貌、高矮肥廋,  她都是完美的。

各位哥兒們, 放過她吧, give her a break!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-23 20:57:28 | 显示全部楼层
哥兒們 try you best to arouse her
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-2 10:54 , Processed in 0.036536 second(s), 13 queries .