AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Have any mm asked you to go bareback / use no condom???

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-23 19:13:08 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2014-1-23 15:29
Having those open wounds doesn't necessarily mean that the person would have a STI btw. It sounds  ...

So, Pepsi, what we're looking at is more likely the so-called "honeymoon burn"?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 01:02:42 | 显示全部楼层
This is a great subject and I want to share my experience as well.
After 12 years of hunting which is an extremely expensive hobby, we never mention the high risk of it.
Its funny everyone thinks or accept that BBBJ is not risky at all.  I love BBBJ and I know there is always a risk but what can you do when you are  a normal man, the MM is top sexy, don't tell me that you can control your Jer when she offers BBBJ and eventually CIM.

Back to the subject of BBFS, I also had the indirect offer of BBFS without asking.  Ask me why?  i have no clue why a MM will do that. Maybe the intense moment of having a client consider them as a normal girl and not a MM? Who knows?
It happened to me 3 times of BBFS in my 12 years career hobby, believe me after the joy, the scary part is it willl drain your thoughts and head days and night to see if you got STD. After the test, touch wood I got nothing!

I think as a normal man, we all know BBFS sensation is obviously better but I really think this should be ONLY done with your gf or wife. But human are not perfect and temptation happens sometimes. This is what i call RISK. You are tempted to drive 200km/h on 401 or 407, its  a RISK as well.

Is BBFS a higher risk to get STD. yes if the MM does that with each customer, no if she does it with several customer AND if MM gets checked on a weekly basis. WHY some dudes think the MM is not educated sexually speaking? this is THEIR job, will you do a risky job without educating yourself and be prepared for the worse?? i won't.

My main question is back to the WHY'S. I only found one reason, please contribute your feedback on why MM will offer BBFS, and this is without asking for extra money.
Please share your thoughts.
Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-24 01:22:24 | 显示全部楼层
FireIce 发表于 2014-1-24 01:02
After 12 years of hunting which i ...

BBBJ has some risk, but I accept the risk for BBBJ because it's not very high risk.  I eat oil foods also and there is risk to oil food.

I think DFK has more risk than BBBJ but that is just my opinion, so I typically refrain from BBBJ, b/c I'm not looking for romance typically when I visit an mm.  I'm looking for receiving and giving a PSE experience (if I'm not too tires lol).

I'm not sure how often mm gets STD test.  Any of you bros know any of this info?

Nothing beats BBBJ and BBFS, but BBFS has some greater risk, one of which is very serious.

The reason why they do it?  What is the one reason you came up with FireIce?  Please share with us :victory:
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-24 01:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2014-1-21 23:38
My question is why MM would want to engage in this type of practice if they are the one that is at t ...

mm can re-infect her self with other std, so I don't think this makes any sense
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 01:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
FireIce 发表于 2014-1-24 01:02
After 12 years of hunting which i ...

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I can also share my experience without giving specific names, that I've been offered BBFS several times in the past year alone. No, it is never a spoken offer. Like the other bro mentioned. The MM always tests the water by first doing the infamous pussy slide. Then eventually they will try to slide your jerjer in and pretend it was an accident.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 01:28:49 | 显示全部楼层
Why do they do this? I'm surprised so many bros asked this question. Isn't the answer very obvious?

They do this to hook you and keep you coming back. It is far smarter for them to NOT charge extra for BBFS, but instead to make you think that you are special, and that it is offered to you exclusively FOR FREE because they like you. Turning you into a repeat customer, or sinking your boat as commonly phrased, is much more $$lucrative$$ than charging you an extra $100-200 for a one time deal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 01:33:55 | 显示全部楼层
Why aren't the MMs afraid of BBFS? Well, i don't know, but i have many theories.

~ they might already have had STI's, and so they figure there's nothing to lose

~ they might not be fully educated on the risks of BBFS

~ they might be superstitious or believe in some quack doctor or medical advice, and believe that they know some secret way to ward off risks of STI's, HIV, etc

~ they might have made a calculated decision that the additional income that could be generated by BBFS induced loyal customers outweighs the risks they are taking

~ maybe they are fatalistic or just don't care

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-24 01:35:45 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2014-1-24 01:28
Why do they do this? I'm surprised so many bros asked this question. Isn't the answer very obvious?  ...

There is some logic to this, but I don't think from an mm point of view it makes any sense if their IQ is over 100, b/c they need to put themself at risk of contracting std so that hunters will sink boat with them?  So lets say they have about 50 guys who are regulars and they do bbfs for these 50 guys who sink a boat with them....they are putting themself in a high risk situation to make money?  money don't mean jack when you are dead.

I think some mm might use that logic, but I don't think it's all that pervasive in the industry.

Imagine this for a second.  Imagine you had no choice in life but to be a male mm, who had sex with old ugly women or gay men.  If business was average or not good, would offer bbfs?  Some of you bros might, I would not as the risk out weight the reward.

However your theory still intrigues me.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-24 23:54:26 | 显示全部楼层
there was this girl called wing that used to work at tom's kitchen way back... I sank boat with her.. she seemed she is very into me too. she would call me all the time, ask me to go here go there, and we actually went to wonderland together as she said she has never been.. so then there was this one time she was high on K and ask me to fuck her bare, then I said no.. and then she got sort of upset but probably she was really horny and she was really wet at the time.. she yelled, fuck condoms, just put it in and as she was saying this she literally put my cock into her pussy.

that is the one time that I did bare with an MM, I was kinda worried afterward. after she left Toronto to Calgary, for 6months or so, I heard from tom or her friend apple that she got pregnant with a client... and getting marry. this is probably one of the reasons that girls wanna do bare with client if the client is falling for her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-25 08:40:08 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2014-1-24 01:33
Why aren't the MMs afraid of BBFS? Well, i don't know, but i have many theories.

~ they might alrea ...

Great input JackAstor and thanks for sharing your feedback.

One of the reason I came up is as mentioned, the MM feels something for this "client" and want to be considered as being a normal gf and not a MM just for business. I do think for each nature of job, there is always exceptions. At the end of the day, MMs are also human with feelings, flaws and quality. They make errors or stupid decision in their workplace as well.
I'm talking cases where BBFS is offered without requesting any extra money.  
I like JAstor stating they look for repeat customer. I will add they SELECT the ones who look clean, gentle to them and not ugly with good potential of spending $$ on them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 17:28 , Processed in 0.036407 second(s), 14 queries .