AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Have any mm asked you to go bareback / use no condom???

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-21 15:40:43 | 显示全部楼层
Talking about condoms, do you guys trust the cheap wrappers supplied by garages?
I start bringing my own because I don't trust theirs and I have thinner ones!:lol
You know made in china stuffs sometimes could be scary stuffs:curse:
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-21 15:52:58 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-1-21 15:31
In my encounters, there was no upselling at all -- standard fee. But after I went home and thought a ...

but you will let them bbbjcim for you?:handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-21 15:56:14 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-1-21 15:40
Talking about condoms, do you guys trust the cheap wrappers supplied by garages?
I start bringing my ...

I ran out of premium condoms recently so I had no choice but to use their condoms.

I typically prefer to use my own condoms.

No condom always feels the best, but need to always measure risk vs reward.

If no condom (with a girlfriend feels like a 10 :lol), premium condom feels like a 5-6 at most.  shit condoms feel like a 2-3 :'(...at which point I would rather just dai-fei-gay :funk:

I'll start another poll on this topix at another date
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-21 16:01:04 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2014-1-21 15:52
but you will let them bbbjcim for you?

Oh yeah. Oral sex is less risky than BBFS.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-21 16:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-1-21 15:40
I start bringing my ...

The girls have only ever put Japanese or North American condoms on me. I've never even seen a Chinese wrapper in their boxes. Maybe it's just because I'm still relatively new to this hobby.

I might start bringing my own soon -- Sagami for my salami lol.

What kind do you use, brother?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-21 16:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2014-1-21 15:56
I ran out of premium condoms recently so I had no choice but to use their condoms.

I typically pr ...

You are right about that... for the longest time I couldn't cum at all with a condom.  My civilian encounters in my university days as a result were mostly BB, but I was exclusively in monogamy relationships with no hobbying whatsoever.  I still remember the girl who got me to cum for the first time inside a condom.  That was in montreal and she was riding me like an expert.  I opened my eyes wide staring at her, and almost screamed out in surprise "I am going to cum!"  She looked puzzled and replied "just cum!"  She had no idea what a special moment that was for me haha!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-21 21:16:47 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-1-21 16:05
The girls have only ever put Japanese or North American condoms on me. I've never even seen a Chin ...

Its so dark in the room I cannot tell what kind they put on for me, but I heard years ago some Chinese dude go to visit garages(those days no 1 on 1 and mostly beauty peageant style) and sell no name condoms at dirt cheap price. Like 25cents a wrapper, compare to like N. American ones like a dollar a wrapper. And they are so thick latex, don't feel a thing and who knows if they have holes in it:curse:
I am not that fuzzy but I will go to shoppers and buy trogan thin, good enough for me, like 12 bucks for 10 pcs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-21 23:02:32 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2014-1-21 14:40
That's a great question..

I almost could understand it if it was offered as a premium service, fo ...

Repeat business to hook you in like drugs.   But you won't be the only bone ranger?   But of course you will never know  until the pm circulate when one guy hints at it publicly. Then you learn really how many guys bbfs her.     :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-21 23:38:18 | 显示全部楼层
My question is why MM would want to engage in this type of practice if they are the one that is at the Highest Risk?
Here is the real answer to this question:
The MM already has STD and there are open wounds in her tunnel.  A dick with condom would give too much friction to these open wounds and cause the MM discomfort or even pain. So, the MM asks her client not to use condom.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-22 01:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
我有过3次,第一次很久以前,TOM的女,我相信好几个人也做过,她就是Apple.08年很火,我那天喝了酒,射不出来,她也累了,就han job.后来我也没有出来,加了钟.继续bj hj,我也不知道自己哪里来的想法按住她就插入了,她一路挣扎,不情愿,最后直到我干了几分钟就不反抗了.之后后来对我说,我要多给她些,起码给个药钱,我掏光钱包,给了她400.她很开心.后来又找了她几次,每次她都没有问过,都是直接bbfs,我都是给400每次.次次都是内射,直到她离开.

第二次是大家都熟悉的以前的那个车模,08年很火的那个车模,在那个finch,Victoria的破烂公寓,我是硬不起来.她也累了,但是我们交谈不错,那天没人,她也没有崔我,我记得好清楚我一个劲的抚摸她,她很high,我顺势压在她身上DFK了大约几分钟,结果JJ起来了,在她门口蹭了几下,好多水,她没有反抗反倒全身打冷战,我很自然就进入了,她没有反抗,一切很舒服,我在她那里一直睡到老板娘回来.大约一共代了2个小时多,我也是掏空钱包,大约也是300多.后来我去找了她好多次,她不要求我带套子,但会要求一定不能射在里面.后来她好像去了温哥华,就失去了联系.我记得每次给都是200

后来经过大约6年我都没有出现过bbfs,包括传言很多的小猪jenny,还有BIBI,还有Anna,我都暗示过,也要求过,都回答是NO.

最后一次是一个韩国妹,我去找过她3次,第一次很正常.我只能说第二次其实是在一个非常舒服的情况下,也许是当时再次见面大家都很兴奋吧.我是知道没有保护的,我也相信她也知道.万事以后她没有要求我多给一分钱.我给她钱也不是当面给,我是放在桌子上的,她也没有数过.分别的时候,我和她静静的抱了一分钟,甚至没有多一句话,我说ok im going.她低着头什么也没有说.我走了.第三次我又见她,她依然很开心,但是这一次缺少了什么,我也无法解释,有些尴尬,我和她迟迟没有进入主题,我觉得她再等我开口,我没有要求她,都没有硬起来,她就躺在我怀里.她开口对我说,她可能会退役了,她喜欢加拿大,回到一个没有人知道她的地方去.然后接着说,她遇到过好多客人,用尽一切方法不想代套子,或者用指甲划破套子,她就知道开打或者拿着套子去丢在他们的脸上.我没有回答,就这样,我走了.我把钱留着柜子上,她开口说,不用这么多.我其实是怀着很兴奋很激动去看她的,我准备了500,我去之前个钟幻想各种以为是多么激情的场面,最后是一个悲伤的结局,我觉得也许是我太自私了,我想的只是简单的去享受,最多是多给钱而已,我不知道她要什么,但是我可以感觉,我给不了........然后她就消失了,我不想说她是谁,因为我第一次觉得,我的道德品质太自私了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 19:35 , Processed in 0.034762 second(s), 14 queries .