找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6950|回复: 16

My recent 5 meals

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-11 10:48:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi brothers,

Just want to share with you my recent 5 meals.  I'd rather put it in one email for fast reading instead of going one by one to those existing ones.

MASY@ BG or Dream4U. (HK girl)
Face: 7.5/10: Young 19 years old HK girl.
Body: 8.5/10: Slim with decent breast. I'm not into big breast anyway. Lolita style.
Service: 9/10. GFE feel and willing for CIM if you ask. BBBJ, DFK a lot.
Attitude: 9.5/10. If you want a real GFE, this one is your call!  She made me feel I had a gf and not a SP.
Damage: $300 for 1 hour.  This one is hurting... I will only do it once although it was worth it.
Repeat: No due to pricing.

JULIE@ED (HK girl)
Face: 7/10: Young girl look, I give her 23-25 year old.  HK girl.
Body: 8/10: spinner type. if you like small and petite, she is your cup of tea.
Service 7/10: Very NOVICE. I guess she is new in the business. BBBJ was not that good coz her mouth is small. BUT the main dish was great coz it's very very tight! BBBJ, no DFK, just LFK.
Attitude: 8.5/10. Willing to try new things, good conversation. YMMV as I'm HK as well.
Damage: $140
Repeat: maybe because tight.  I hesitated to share that one with you bros but well, we are here to share meals!

MOMO@HB (Taiwan)
Face: 8.5/10: Yamtsin face, she looks like an HK actress but forgot her name. 23year old.
Momo is from Taiwan. O ya! For all the taiwanese gals lovers here!
Body: 9/10. I give her 9 coz she has the body I like. tall and slim with long dyed hair, if you see her at PMall, head turner for sure!
Service 6.5/10: Too bad but service sucked.. Light DFK, short BBBJ (with extra $), clock watcher...even if her massage was very erotic and sensual.
Attitude: 6.5/10: no connection. just a job for her. that's it.
Damage: $140 +$20 for BBBJ... Really???
Repeat: Nah and I never really agree with Kelly's place to be rated at $140. The only value she brings for me is that she has the old school way of choosing girls, you get in and you can choose between 4-5 girls. it saves me time and she does have good meals from time to time.

JENNY-ANNIE@KG ( Kimchi girls)
I went for the Angel Service. pretty fun thing! You pay extra $30 on top of your $140, you get the second girl coming for 5min, she BBBJ, RIM and Fuck a bit. Good feeling.
Main girl: Jenny - Angel service - Annie
Face: 8/10: around 30y I guess. pretty and attractive. Mature looking with yamtsin eyes.
Body: 8/10. Slim type and dress sexy.
Service: 9/10. BBBJ in shower, lots of DFK, GFE feel.
Attitude: 9.5/10 Very good conversation, good connection. She will make you relax.
Damage: $170 for the angel service. worth a try!
Repeat: Maybe if the owner changes girl.  The owner is really nice, he will answer all your questions on the phone.

YVONNE@WeChat (HK girl)
That one is a special one, found her on wechat as a friend then discover she is a SP. Part time basis for sure.
Face: 7/10. The wechat pic got me, Di...however i was hungry and I guess meeting a friend-SP through wechat excited me.
Body: 7/10. i like slim but she is too slim...and dress was not sexy.
Service: 7/10. BBBJ ok, light DFK, LFK. Rimming but not sure ( I forgot...), I asked for CIM, she said yes but did not do it as I released it during main action.
Attitude: 10/10, Nice chat obviously as we chatted on wechat before. relaxing atmosphere, good connection. YMMV as i speak cantonese with her.
Damage: $140
Repeat: Nahh.. for this price, I can have better meal.

Notes: Since my experience with wechat, I tried to connect with another girl knowing she is a SP. NEVER Again!!! This one was a waste of time!! Pics looked very good, claimed to be a taiwanese girl, young and for $120 ect..confirmed pics are real of her.
Appointment booked, location is 401 and kennedy and then... Screwed! no girls as on the pic, BIG LIE and WASTE of my TIME!
The wechat ID is something startingwith abby... Don't get fooled with the pics, brother!

Happy hunting!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 11:01:08 | 显示全部楼层
多謝分享,相當有用!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 11:56:37 | 显示全部楼层
Good info ! Appreciated .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 12:44:34 | 显示全部楼层
How does the duo play work ? lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 13:27:04 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, I strongly 100% agree on your comment about Jeny , yeah she provide good service . All thing you said about her in my opinion is quit true . 嘻嘻。 Nice review . By the way 点解唔要分享亚朱莉先,系咪 惊我地呢班人肉激情重型打桩机拍宽佢先。放心啊,同心同气,一定会怜香惜肉咖啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 13:48:54 | 显示全部楼层
WeChat ( Abby & Nana ) I think this is the one ....I did go but I think they are BS anyway
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 13:50:51 | 显示全部楼层
I wonder if you can blow your first load on the first girl with the angel service from Korean Girl Friend ??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 15:05:02 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the reviews bro!

Julie is kind of interesting..hmmm...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 15:51:30 | 显示全部楼层
Is Yvonne independant? Or with a garage?  
Very interested in knowing more detail about weechat girl, can you elaborate how you meet them.

Admin comment:

From the description and price, its a very strong indicator that she is actually a garage MM pretending to be independent. No need to elaborate anything. Obviously you would just search nearby people, see them, message them, and go from there. However, searching for MMs on Wechat is a waste of time since there is nothing good or worthwhile there.

There are 3 types of MMs on Wechat:
(1) Full-time professional / veteran outcall MMs that mostly serve Gwailo (BP type). They are all old (30-40yrs old) but will always claim to be 22-24, use fake pics but insist its real, charge around $200-300/hr. Some are are real independents. Many of these MMs have multiple accounts.
(2) Male agents who pretend to be MMs. Once they hook a customer, they will send them to a garage or MM and collect a sales commission.
(3) Garage MMs pretending to be independent part-time MMs. Sometimes its the MM trying to gain extra customers on the side, other times you are actually talking to the keeper who is trying to get more customers by pretending their MM is independent/part-time. The price is always same or higher than if you book normally through the garage.

If you think about it logically (big head instead of little head), young part-time 私做 will NOT advertise themselves on Wechat. First of all, Young ppl all use Wechat and this is the easiest way she would get found out by her friends, especially since she must use the "look around" feature. Also, most MMs only have 1 phone, and using Wechat to advertise means either using their own "real" account which is highly unlikely, or using a secondary "fake" account which means she needs to log off her own "real" account for extended periods of time which is very inconvenient.

In otherwords, MMs on Wechat will inevitably be real 私做 but old and nothing like the description/photos, or perhaps younger and ok but not a real 私做 and often charge you higher than booking through garage.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-11 17:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
lamfitness 发表于 2013-8-11 13:48 static/image/common/back.gif
WeChat ( Abby & Nana ) I think this is the one ....I did go but I think they are BS anyway

WeChat Abby & Nana is the male keeper who answers. He has ads here and on other sites. His account here is the name Dreamgirls. Phone 647-524-8008. Used to be $60 advertised on Backpages for gweilo and charges Chinese $100. He makes a new Wechat account whenever he gets caught lying.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 03:54 , Processed in 0.035325 second(s), 13 queries .