找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Exquisite Courtesan- Alia

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-7 11:39:26 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-7 10:33
loppy loppy!  downtown core, near Dundas square. they have 2 locations, u got to phone chanel for  ...

The problems with TTC are:

1. If you over-exert yourself, you might have to crawl back to the station.
2.  If you are still in the mood after the exercise, the hard-on is still on, its is embarassing.

So, it is lose-lose situation!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 15:00:13 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-7 10:30
we have similar taste when it comes to this hobby, we like mms natural and curvy, but i got an imp ...

haha thanks for the info. Actually you are right about curvy/busty/natural type! however, i like not just blondes, i like latina, or even indian too. Just that its rare to find one suitable for Chinese customers especially. as I dont trust most reviews on txxb. GuaiLo has different 审美观 they can call a fat ugly women good looking. Thats why we need more pioneers like you here in the white section! I should consider Toftt more like before. But i am tight in budget these days. damn!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 19:54:58 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-7 10:27
YAY! we r MacD buddies  i am not alone!!

i like to put hash browns into my Mac-muffin w ...

I did it back over a decade ago as a lowly programmer, I would by 3 filets and stack em. it was on special for 1.39 each. chicken nuggets was good when I worked in the US, 20 nuggets for 2.99 so good. I saw a presentation on why ketchup is so good, and its cause its sweet, salty, sour and spicy, it has little hints of all 4 flavours so no matter what food u add it to, its yummy. have you ever tried putting doritos in ur burger/sandwich? just crush it after u put the bun on, its very interesting.

anyways enjoy amber if u ever get a chance, she's not blonde, not brunette, natural red head.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 20:54:16 | 显示全部楼层
I think you should be the one wearing the spiderman mask as you are the one shooting the spidy webs!!!!

"on the way back to the office, i tried to decide whether i should write a review for Alia", so did you do her on you lunch break?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-8 12:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-8-7 11:15
haha. I just remembered the story about the hairclip.

On another note, it sounds like you might h ...

taste the korean world again.. it has been a while, 8 months now..i sure will, just a matter of time.

Mr. Egg, they r really pretty, i love their uniforms, the way they walk, the way they talk to each other, very polite too. i only exchanged smiles and Hi with one stewardess, got an impression she was down to earth, not like typical uptight, a bit arrogant stewardesses u see while they marching in the airport for checking in.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-8 12:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-8-7 11:39
The problems with TTC are:

1. If you over-exert yourself, you might have to crawl back to the sta ...

DD big cum bro, i rarely drive to hunt, but i drive to massage/spa, since etobioke is not really TTC friendly , the advantage of hunting, working, living downtown is TTC and PATH. everything and anything is accessible. if i have to uptown, then i might drive, but i hate looking for parking, not very patient

hard-on disappears within 2 mins after i cummed, so never a problem for me
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-8 12:59:27 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2014-8-7 15:00
haha thanks for the info. Actually you are right about curvy/busty/natural type! however, i like n ...

loppy loppy!!! there r lots of latinos in GTA, i have seen probably 20, my recent favs. r parker @rm and sophie @ ec.. they r both short though.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-8 13:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
dashfortrash 发表于 2014-8-7 19:54
I did it back over a decade ago as a lowly programmer, I would by 3 filets and stack em. it was on ...

dash4$

20 nuggets for 2.99 that's ridiculously cheap!

interesting fact about ketchup, i have ketchup almost every single morning with my eggs, hashbrown or potato..
i have put chips in my burger/sandwich. i have even put M&M chocolate and gummy bear into my salad.

i will enjoy amber foxx when i return shortly
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-8 13:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-8-7 20:54
I think you should be the one wearing the spiderman mask as you are the one shooting the spidy webs! ...

Professor Avalanche, so u r like Mr. Egg now, know my schedule, know where i hide my comfort food.

yes i "saw" Alia during my lunch break, i do 90% of my hunting during my break, because sweetie picks me up after work, no excuse for me to sneak out unless she is busy or out of town
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-8 15:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-8 13:01
dash4$

20 nuggets for 2.99 that's ridiculously cheap!

thats exactly why US is much fatter than us, cheaper source of sugar sodium and fat. anyways enjoy your trip bud!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 03:11 , Processed in 0.039230 second(s), 12 queries .