[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-18 13:20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summary:
Face:        7.8
Body:       7.5
Attitude:  9.5
Service:    8
Overall:    8.2
Recommend:             Yes(see keywords)
Repeat:                       No(罪過罪過 she looks too innocent…)
Keywords:   Young; Energetic; Sweet cute voice; Very friendly; Girly giggles; Petite in size; VERY young; Very smooth skin; English is non-existence however

Disclaimer:
I'm nowhere a veteran but I did have my share on bad experiences. Please take my review with a grain of salt as these reviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective and different people have different taste. However I do try to be true on the review and offer other wolves my take on certain SP. All comments are subjective. Thanks for your time. Now onto the good stuff...

***********************************************************************************************
Review:
This review is based on single visit couple weeks ago only and I doubt I can face her again. (Explanation is "Overall"sections)

Attributes:
Face: 7.8
She’s not very pretty, but very GND, cute, innocent look IMHO. NMCOT unfortunately. I don’t think the picture could do her justice so you gotta see her yourself to judge.

Body: 8
She’s a bit round with some baby fat but nowhere fat. Soft B cup with cute young looking tips. Bottom is a bit flat but overall decent curves. VERY natural looking, but not very toned, as I can’t spot any man-made evidence (maybe it’s just too dark, lol). VERY young looking down south, as other wolves mentioned before. Clean and smooth all over. She’s responsive to light touch and decent water flow.

Attitude: 9.5
Very friendly and giggle a lot. English is non-existence so wolves you might find it hard to communicate verbally. Physically mean is your best bet, unless you speaks Korean
She tried very hard to understand and can pick up a few word here and there but she expressed that she is very frustrated not being able to communicate well. So be patient with her on that She’s definitely very patient and listens well to request. Try very hard to please. Very pleasant GFE IMO.

Service: 7.5
Pretty standard Korean MM routine so I’m not gonna put too much details here. Due to her lack of experience, she’s a bit more passive and you have to take the lead. Whoever looking for MM to lead you might find this department a bit lacking or too mechanical. However if you like to take lead, she definitely responses well.

Overall: 8.2
Very pleasant and warm encounter. She’s very new and still learning the industry and her routines. The language barrier is definitely making it hard for her. She looks very innocent IMO and I felt very guilty to “dirty” this cute girl after the encounter
, as one of the veterans pointed out earlier. That’s why I don’t think I can go back and face her again. However if you are looking for innocent-looking, GND girl and you don’t mind taking the lead, she’s worth the visit.

Other:
Booking is easy as usual through text. She was kinda hard to book with all these good reviews so it took me a while to secure a spot. Location is very discrete without any security concern. Clean room and pleasant environment.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 03:41:18 | 显示全部楼层
Hahahaha ....... Booking is easy ( me too )
And "Location is very discrete without any security concern" .....

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 04:55:41 | 显示全部楼层
"Op feels guilty cause she looks innocent"

Is that a euphemism for "underage looking" mm?  There are wolves who seek this specific class of mm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 05:38:17 | 显示全部楼层
Nara does not look under aged. early 20's She only look under age relative to someone's age, known as " FuckmeGrandpas.com"  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-19 17:11:45 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-4-19 04:55

Is that a euphemism for "underage looking" mm?  There ar ...

I don't think she looks underage, just young and innocent, and there's definitely a market for that
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-19 17:16:23 | 显示全部楼层
young and innocent look, just like Bunny but can fuck your brains out.   Lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-20 05:18:54 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-4-19 04:55

Is that a euphemism for "underage looking" mm?  There ar ...

7 gor ...
Here I noticed from my 30+ years of whoring ...

OLD (not refer age but experiences) chic : They urged fast ... next customer please. (Particularly dimsum). My first visit is good. Then went south one after one ...

NARA/BUNNY/KISS (I believed they are the youngest in current corral)... Their services is better one after one. That's the differences and that make me pursuit.

I did have BAD/WORST experiences recently but just not mentioned it publicly. [Even you can check my reviews that I rarely provide BAD comments] Except ... presume these OLD chic unwillingly serving old age man:

Serina (SexyCat)
Barbie (MW)
Lena (MW)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-28 10:21 , Processed in 0.035327 second(s), 14 queries .