找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1590|回复: 1

thoughts of own hunting experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-25 23:02:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ADMIN BRO,  
If possible, please leave my bullshit comments here as it is NOT interesting and NOT even funny.  Just a platform for me to express my feelings.  I do not want to really bore Bro and less clicks for viewing will be expected.  It is like the speaker box in Hyde Park (never been there, heard about it while in high school HK, do not need to prove it).
[**ADMIN** Sorry, no can do. This post does not belong in the Casual Chat section which is specifically designated to be non-sex and non-hobbying related topics.]

Believe it or not.  As there are no high school counselor in HK high school, I just went through the motion of applying for colleage education after passing the College Education Test (boy that was intense,  spent several months staying in hotel with fellow high school classmates to cram in all the study material.  Still remember when high school called my parents as to where I was and Mom replied that he was somewhere studying, do not know where.  How trusting were my parents?  I could be getting services from MM every night but did not due to lack of money in the pocket.

Anyway, back to hunting experience in 4 months (2 months only in intimate sexual contact aka FS, as opposed to HJ).

BC  (before any sexual contact) was period of legid MP (almost every day while in TO) to get some Women feeling.  Even MM said that I should not go there almost everyday, but I was lonely.

HJ , tried out the most popular MP (with skin exposure).  First time paid 180 for 45 minutes session and not knowing what is the proper donation until I found AZN. She was a innocent looking girl, but I hate enhanced breasts and would not repeat.
Tried several other MP on reviews from AZN and came everytime.  I think the fact that extreme pressure and female body did the trick, EVERY TIME. No condom required.  Was worried about DATY, but that was my fancy since I was a small kid (BAD GENES, may be, NOT LEARNED BEHAVIOR).
Some places (few mind you) do keep very up to date schedule, and others attendant names (reference pictures only, took a while to understand) but never really updated schedule.  Will call the MP in question and get the MPA for the day.  Even the operator knew my voice as I put the name on spreadsheet to plan my TDL for MP visit.  Again got ot budget my visits with budget with my limited stay in TO.

FS, last 2 months, not worried about STD and brave enough to try BBBJ and DATY whenever possible, it is my wildest experience in my life (again thanks AZN).  Funny thing is first few times would release my load.  But later, DO NOT UNLOAD over 10 times and finally got it DONE via a MPA with HJ (extrame pressure, had to go).  MM said they enjoy it without my load, but I still need to test the symptom of female orgasm, deeds not talk.  Spasm or some shaking I thought.

Now to the topic of hunting observation, definitive NO sexual contest follows: please turn off the TV.

Seems to me AZN were started by Canton Bro.  But the MM mostly are from Motherland.  I love Mandarin over Canton anytime (personal preference, even though my first tongue is Shanghai, Canton , in that order during my early stages of growing up).  I tried to see if I met MM with the background of innocent girls forced into HJ or FS due to the need for quick cash for their needs.  But did not seem to see it.  They are mostly undereducated ones (not much education, but then I did not really meet someone is earning tuition money for a true career study at college YET.  Those so called students if not lies is for ESL or some courses to get a visa.

Somewhere I heard Mainlander Men treated MM really like dirt and MM prefer HK clients as they are more civilized (but still very horny).  Mainlander drink hard liquor and HK drink beer.  Found mainlander MM who actually know Canton and I think they probably learned the business in China and then HK.  Though one said that she learned Canton via TV  (cannot accept that).  So far I would say my expeience with MM is good, not a waste of money (again I thank AZN Bro review for that, much obliged).

I think MM is oppresed group of people by wolves like myself and others via good money rendered by us (10 times minimum wage, earning equal to my salary with little education, with some sexual return for them).  May be we are the oppressed in a way since we contribute our donation hard earned (NOT you guys getting money easily like parents, corruption etc).  Invited MM for food etc, but I do think education background and family upbringing do present ladies with different thought from mainstream even factory girls.  Some MM graduated from restaurant worker to this career for easy money in spite of demeaning and risky environment.  

MP costs same as private (still not into agency yet, afraid of busts) but difference between age vs more service.  MP younger, Private FS.  Funny thing  is the cheapest way is DIY in front of the DVD player.  Though does not contribute to the GDP, wait, it is underground , not counted anyway.

Enough bull shit for a night.  No stones please.  You were warned earlier.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-25 23:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 05:03 , Processed in 0.035108 second(s), 13 queries .