AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Zoe1122

SISI or SISI's Friend Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-12 22:09:21 | 显示全部楼层
u r really nice guy... u gave what was asked without question...$160 for massage n cbj  ...a bit expensive...they treated u like 水渔。。。sisi should move new location n dont mix with the
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-13 00:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
Sisi still in mccowan & steeles?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-13 08:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
jwsoo 发表于 2015-5-13 00:27
Sisi still in mccowan & steeles?

yes. still there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-13 10:48:51 | 显示全部楼层
I was there roughly the same time and that girl is SiSi friend because SiSi was injured. I wasn't planning to write a review as yet until I have met the real Sisi,  but since 樓主 wrote this review, I'll see if I can add or clarify some points.

After talking to sisi (not her frd) on the phone, I arrived and a man opened the door and pointed me to the right room because only one girl has massage table, then I saw sisi frd. After shower, I walked to the massage table naked, she screamed because she was embarrassed and instructed me to put on underwear. That time I know this can't be sisi or maybe she wanna give me some surprises in the end, obviously that didnt happen.

Her (frd) skills is not bad at all, but I didn't plan to drive all the way for a vege massage, and also the feeling of wearing the underwear during massage and oil push is extremely weird physically and physiologically, as if something wrong with my butt or something (I am a healthy 25 yrs old man)

Since ppl visit sisi most likely read her reviews and have certain expectation towards her. I just hope she be frank upfront that shes not available and her substitute is scared of naked body. I hope this is an one off situation and still plan for a visit

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-13 11:08:21 | 显示全部楼层
I agreed. Sisi should be upfront with what to expect from her substitute as we would assume similar service and limitation as reported here.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-14 08:31:26 | 显示全部楼层
manjai 发表于 2015-5-13 10:48
I was there roughly the same time and that girl is SiSi friend because SiSi was injured. I wasn't pl ...

LOL you are funny man. I went out with towel and no underwear was required lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-14 14:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
manjai, how old is sisi fd (the one that scream when seeing a naked man)?

Sisi is a short and chubby girl.. with hugh boobs.. so.. how about the girls that charge $160
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-14 16:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
Her frd seems to be mid 30.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-14 23:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
Well, i saw SISI a few weeks ago, and she didn't seems to be scared to look at my naked body.

She looks late 20s to early 30s, short, 5'5, with big boobs.

Very talkative.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-16 06:32:10 | 显示全部楼层
I tend to believe SiSi had a friend visiting her from other city on the day of OP's visit. This friend might also be working in the same industry. It was possible that SiSi gave her friend chances to earn some bucks during her stay. All calls were taken by SiSi herself, if the caller was a repeating customer, SiSi would of course serve him, so happen OP went there the first time and SiSi allowed her friend to massage him. The service provider was honest enough by telling OP that she is SiSi friend, yet OP was satisfied with the service.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-13 09:42 , Processed in 0.035966 second(s), 11 queries .