AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9753|回复: 40

Thoughts on the recent Tingting@HB issue

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-25 01:52:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Given the recent uproar about Tingting@HB, i can't help but feel disappointed. I also wrote a review for Aya@Toe88 last week and nobody complained. Most bros loved her too. So whats up with all these venomous comments this time? I simply wanted to share a meal i found great. YMMV was expected to be a factor which is why i mentioned it in my review. I just didn't expect it to be that extreme.

I admit should shoulder some blame for not fully anticipating that, and Kelly's shady business practices. Some bros went with the expectation of getting the same service level as me and got burned. Some might have gotten bait&switched too. I feel bad for that. On the other hand, while there are legitimate greivances by some bros who got bad service, i do feel that certain other members who popped up to make comments are opportunistic 有心人 who took the chance to 落井下石.

Once again i'm wondering whether I should write reports anymore. Or perhaps go back to writing "visual only" reports no matter the service is good or bad. In the past senior wolves like 7Samurai had the foresight to recommended for me to stop giving reviews for the exact reason as what happened this time. But when i stopped giving reviews, many of the members, especially newbies, asked me for info and accused of being selfish to keep the good stuff to myself and the inner circle.

I decided to post this time as a vote for u guys to decide. Do u all want me to keep giving reviews, or just give visual-only reviews, or to just share info privately. However, just to make clear. If the vote results indicate i should stop giving reviews and just share privately with bros that ask, i will ONLY share info with those that voiced their support, and has contributed reports to 747. If you don't trust my public reviews then don't bother asking in private for me to give u info. And those who don't share won't get anything from me either.

单选投票, 共有 92 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 02:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
who care what others say. is YMMV in this hobby, is rolling the dice. Just do whatever you want and feel like. will support whatever decision you have :)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 02:13:48 | 显示全部楼层
I can't vote yet but I still think tingling is worth a go for me, I don't mind YMMV service since many other part mentioned by Ben gor are still true.   Plz keep up the reviews, I think because of ur position you will get treat special sometimes, but I would reather see experienced ppl with fair reviews so noobie like me can learn some more about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 03:43:20 | 显示全部楼层
U win some u lose some..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 03:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
Still support ;)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 03:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
As long as it an honest review, keep it up, JJ included.  ;P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 04:29:23 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-2-25 03:54 static/image/common/back.gif
As long as it an honest review, keep it up, JJ included.

Add "is" between "it" and "an".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 04:48:27 | 显示全部楼层
cuzolazo886 发表于 2013-2-25 02:13 static/image/common/back.gif
I can't vote yet but I still think tingling is worth a go for me, I don't mind YMMV service since ma ...

agree :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 06:45:04 | 显示全部楼层
Ben bro I believe majority bros would like you to continue reviewing.   I only suggested you to stop because you will always become a target and a lightening rod for  haters of you and the respective agent and mm.    I'm sure you are man enough to take a venom hit but the spillover to agent and mm probably aren't probably too happy.  

Once I read the bold subject heading with ting ting challenging Emma's throne, I knew you, mm and the agent were going to be burnt bacon  even before reading the details.  Its all about managing expectations.  

No matter how transparent and honest,  you will always get drilled.  Accept it and grow a very thick skin.   You are not operating a small and intimate forum with 10 members anymore  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 07:11:27 | 显示全部楼层
One more thing.  80:20 rule.   Focus on the 80 percent of happy bros and ignore the 20 percent chihuahua ankle biters and yelpers.   Acknowledging them brings you down to their level.    It worked splendidly well for  me recently :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-1 17:25 , Processed in 0.043212 second(s), 20 queries .