bobbycox 发表于 2014-12-2 01:41:48

Macau Hunt - Darling 1

I had to go over to HK for work for a couple of weeks.With family and work functions, there were only 2 full days of personal time and being a true wolf, one of those days was used to try a Macau hunting experience.And what an experience!I would recommend any wolf who has never done this, to try and sneak off for a day when in Hong Kong to tick off their hunting bucket list.With the notes from Ben + others on this board and another 141 board, I gathered enough intel to feel comfortable trying Macau for the first time.So thank you to all for making it an easy and smooth virgin voyage.

Where: Darling 1
How: Go to Sheung Wan MTR, Shun Tak building, get to 3rd Floor, Shop 325 and travel agency will sell package that includes chicken voucher and round trip ferry tickets between HK and Macau
Time: I suggest starting trip to Macau around 5pm at latest and if you are wanting a full fledge sauna experience (not Darling 1 but Familia Nobre, 18 ), you should leave around 1-4pm. The reason is with 1 hour each way to Macau and back to HK, immigration clearance in Macau, taxi and then the experience, you want to make sure you can catch the last MTR back to Kowloon if you are staying there.Although you can always to grab a taxi back to Kowloon.If staying on HK Island, no issues.Wherever you stay and whichever experience you choose, you need to carve out a good part of the day but it's worth it.

Cost: $1850 HKD includes voucher for 1 SOG and the round trip on ferry + one should include about $70 HKD for a round trip taxi fare between ferry terminal and Darling 1
Session Duration: 90 minute

The experience:
So I land in Macau, clear immigration and take a cab to Masters Hotel (tell the driver in Cantonese 萬事發酒店) where Darling 1 is located.Get there in about 10 minutes, go to the side door and take an elevator to the 3rd Floor.I get greeted by a mamasan who asks if I have a voucher which I do.She gets me to sit on the sofa with some other groups of guys who are talking to their papasans getting advice on which MMs to choose.In front of us, sitting on 4-5 rows of bench seats are about 40 MMs from which to choose -- this is the ultimate beauty pageant style and at the minimum, all of their faces were 7.5.The mamasan asks if this is my first time which I answer yes (they treat first timers well) so she explains the star number system where each MM wears a different coloured star with a number on it with the colour representing their country of origin (Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesian, Filpino) and the number as their ID.There were also "model" MMs who were just taller but costed more without guarantee of better looks or service.I started to survey the MMs and it's odd.Some are smiling large at you to get your attention and trying to show they want to service you badly (this one Chinese model who I did not find facially attractive but the body was spectacular) while others are staring into space or looking down to the ground meaning don't choose me as I do not want your jj in my cookie.I see this one guy talk to his papasan and then the papasan calls one MM to come down so the guy could take one squeeze of her butt -- he does not eventually even choose her.

Finally, I notice this one young Vietnamese, slim, very pretty in black gown.I tell mamasan I want this MM (sorry forgot the number).Give the voucher to mamasan who rips me back a portion of the voucher (keep this stub to exchange for return ferry ticket at Macau terminal).   

This Vietnamese MM then takes me by the hand and leads me to this big, clean room with a round bed and shower room that includes a bath tub.We strip down and start the action.

Face: 9.5 nice make up to make her look slutty but very pretty with big eyes.Very hot looking face.
Body: 9, 5'4" nicely done fake Cs with beautifully sized nipples, spinner, slim but just enough meat, bush (apparently not many shave), softest skin I have ever felt.When she sat on my back to start the massage, her inner thighs on my ass were the softest feeling ever.
Attitude: 10 -- We conversed a bit in Pudong (me very low level), some Cantonese and English and joked around a bit so no awkwardness.Always smiling, moaning at the right time, acting like your PSE and GFE at the right times.Pretty open.
Service: 10 - if this MM was in Toronto, easily a superstar. However from what I understand, a number of these MMs would be top level over here with their looks and service

First 70 minutes are on bed - deep massage with nut teasing, body slide, rimming, pussy slide, DFK, ear lobe sucking, amazing, amazing BBBJ, BLS, super hard nipple suck/lick, no KY, she has this difficult time putting a small condom on me and tells me that I am thick for Chinese (I'm not but she is good at motivating), start in CG riding hard, doggy and finish with deep mish with her legs in the air and heels still on.Between doggy and mish, I flipped her on her back to give her DATY.It was my greatest DATY work ever.I went licking and sucking her clit and inner thigh, used one finger and then added another digit which drove her insane.She started to cum like crazy and kept pulling my head more and more into her.15 minutes later, a massive wet spot on the sheets. Fake or not, it was motivating for me.After I finish, she cleans me up and we lay in bed resting and talking, drink tea, start kissing again, nipple suck, BBBJ and jerks me off while we DFK.Then she tells me it's another $500 HKD for another Q (this is the normal price -- sometimes the second is free depending on MM).I have only another $300 in wallet but I would have loved to.

Next 10 minutes are spent on another relaxing back massage and then the last 10 minutes are spent in the tub with this MM where she is washing every part of me and jerking me off in the water while we DFK -- I think she would have gave me the second for free if I had it in me.We get dressed, she leads me by the hand to the elevator and we depart with a quick kiss on the lips.I take another cab back to the ferry and head down to the lower level to Success Travel (成功) where I exchange that ticket stub the mamasan gave back to me for a ticket back on the ferry to HK where I am so exhausted, I doze off during the hour on the water back to Sheung Wan.

Amazing value for the services I received from an extremely hot, hot Vietnamese MM.I would not hesitate to go do this when I am in HK again and would recommend that any wolf try out the fascinating Macau hunting experience if provided the opportunity.

SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-12-2 18:12:09

兄弟,据我所知有一位多伦多曾经的女神现在澳门上班,你可以分享一下澳门hunt的网站or联系方式吗?

cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-2 20:37:20

I HATE you Bobby.......you did something that is my favorite viet, spinner and fake c cup OMG I am not jealous.$250 CAN for 90 mins is a banging deal.FuckKKKKKKK, beauty pageant too?Bro 5 bills which is 60 for another shot is a banging deal as my WB who went to Macau tells me that when he was at a sauna in macau it was the same price of for the ferry plus fuck package for another fuck which isnt worth it, but you got offered a banging deal.

I think this place you went to is the infamous "gold fish tank" that I hear about all the time. Respects for actually going and writing about it.

I do agree that you made the right choice for not picking any of the tall ones if they dont have the perfect package as you can get alot of this shit in toronto without being the perfect type of package.Man viet spinners are very hard to come by.......

The only thing is that even if you have 3 bills left you I would try negotiating it down to 2 bills and have 1 bill left for a energy drink and a egg tart or something...LOL

Banging review my frd.....

bobbycox 发表于 2014-12-2 22:21:01

cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-2 20:37
I HATE you Bobby.......you did something that is my favorite viet, spinner and fake c cup OMG I am n ...

Man so many Viet down in Macau.Majority in the fish bowl that night were Viet.You would have been in heaven.Unless there is else something really hot, I would eat viet 100 percent of time in Macau. There's something about them. Just so delicate but very sexual.When I go back to HK, I want to try sauna where I read the service is really top notch but will return to Darling as I like getting straight to the point.

I didn't even think about negotiating down to 300.All I could think about was keeping money for taxi and beef and flat noodle with milk tea when I got back to Kowloon.

bobbycox 发表于 2014-12-2 22:57:01

SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-12-2 18:12
兄弟,据我所知有一位多伦多曾经的女神现在澳门上班,你可以分享一下澳门hunt的网站or联系方式吗? ...

真係? 是誰?

For website, 看一看 PM

ahwong 发表于 2014-12-3 12:16:48

Last year when I went to HK I had one trip to Macau like you.
I spent a little bit more like HK$2300 and went to 18 sauna, which may be one grade higher than Darling, a read some 141 reviews before I picked 18. All the mms , like may be 30-40s of them lined up around 700pm and all the wolves in bathrobes can pick and choose, same there are model types, which are taller costing a few hundreds more.
The extra few hundred bucks I paid more I get a "sifu" work which includes jj massage, under my bathrobesor foot massage.... but by rule they cannot jerk you off right there.Oh, before I forget when you are taking a shower in the public shower place there are shower girls you can pick to shower with you;P I think may be for HK$100, they are not as good looking but they will try to tease you in so many ways. Also included is all you can eat noodles and milk tea...... when you are resting.
I was tricked by their push up bras and 5 inches heels.;P
I left HK at around 6pm and got home around 2am. Exhausted and dozed in the ferry, I ended up taking a taxi home in Kowloon. I am too tired to take the MTR;P

cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-10 00:37:46

ahwong 发表于 2014-12-3 12:16
Last year when I went to HK I had one trip to Macau like you.
I spent a little bit more like HK$230 ...

For sure you will pick the model type ones cause you love tall girls just like how I love skinny!

ahwong 发表于 2014-12-10 11:51:28

cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-10 00:37
For sure you will pick the model type ones cause you love tall girls just like how I love skinny!

I was fooled by their 5 inches heels, when they take off the heels in the room, they are just freaking ordinary 5 ft 4-5 inches, just another scam:curse:
Also their push up bras made everyone has C size boobs, but in the room, becomes a B-:(
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Macau Hunt - Darling 1